with fluent Dutch language
Our prestigious client is looking for a Dutch speaking AP analyst who works in an international team and takes part in international projects and activities.
What you have to know about them?
They are a multinational company with great velues. The most importan for them is your satisfection.
How is that looks like?
They are pushing their employees with trainings, courses and many other things like a GYM in the office or a room for relaxing If you need. For the great athmosphere they made bright walls with colorful decor.
- Support transition, stabilisation and operational delivery of AP processes
- Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices via electronic system and workflow administration
- Ensuring timely posting of incoming invoices, manually or improving the OCR matching rate of electronic invoices
- Account Reconciliation including vendor statements
- Customer service to vendors to ensure that requests for information are provided
- Advising and providing support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries and escalating where appropriate
- Proactive issue resolution with internal departments
- Provide input to suppor t decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
- Background in economics/accounting/finance/business administration
- Experience of any relevant ERP business systems e.g. SAP
- Confident knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Dutch and at least intermediate level of English is a MUST
- Excellent administrative skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A great team player
What do we offer, if you apply?
- Besides the basic selling points…
- You can be promoted within the organization from one department to the other. Moreover:
- They provide several opportunities to improve easily – you can choose from lots of trainings for example: language courses, soft skills development, technical/web-ba sed trainings
- You will get the chance to show what kind of abilities you have
- They look after your activity needs: company football team, gym, recreation room, library
- And last but not least: a great Western-Europe salary with high cafeteria
Location: Budapest, XI. district
“In general it is not a hire and fire type company and generally look after the needs and situation of people” – an employee
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English – intermediary/communicative
- Dutch – intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested, send your English CV to me.